Acknowledgment and Consent
1. Personal and Non-Personal Information: We collect two types of information: personal information (like your name, email, and phone number) when you voluntarily provide it to us, and non-personal information (like your browsing habits) through automated means.
2. Methods of Collection: Personal information is collected when you fill out forms, contact us, or engage with certain features of our website. Non-personal information is collected via cookies and similar technologies that track your interaction with our website.
3. Purpose of Collection: The primary purpose of collecting this information is to provide a personalized experience on our website, respond to your inquiries, process transactions, and for analytical purposes to improve our services.
Use of Information
1. Service Enhancement: We use your information to personalize and improve your experience on our website, to better understand your needs, and to tailor our services accordingly.
2. Communication: Your personal information is used to communicate with you about your inquiries, our services, and any updates or changes to our policies or services.
3. Legal Obligations: We may use your information to comply with legal obligations, including responding to lawful requests by public authorities.
Sharing of Information
1. Third-Party Service Providers: We share information with trusted third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analysis, and marketing assistance. These parties are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
2. Legal and Safety Reasons: We may disclose your information when necessary to comply with the law, such as in response to a subpoena or similar legal process, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety, or the safety of others.
1. Safeguards: We employ a variety of security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. This includes the use of encryption and secure servers.
2. Limitations: While we strive to protect your personal information, no security measures are infallible. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information and urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data while using the Internet.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
1. Usage of Cookies: Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser, allowing the site's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. They help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, enabling us to provide you with improved services.
Your Choices and Rights
1. Opt-Out Options: You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing or promotional materials from us. You can exercise this right by following the opt-out instructions provided in any marketing communication from us.
2. Accessing and Updating Your Information: You have the right to access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information. You can do this by contacting us directly. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13 without parental consent, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personal information.
California & Nevada Residents
Residents of California and Nevada have additional privacy rights and protections under their respective state laws. This information is intended to comply with state privacy laws.
We retain personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We follow strict standards to ensure the personal information is not kept longer than necessary.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) responsible for overseeing and managing our data protection strategy and implementation to ensure compliance with privacy laws and best practices.
Effective Date and Policy Updates
© Scoville Meno. All rights reserved.